Visit repo for more information.
What is Bucktrix
Bucktrix is a personal Matrix chatbot that can send message or execute commands based on certain events.
Why use Bucktrix?
- You want to eliminate the use of email as a tool of notifications.
- You want to run an app that only has CLI.
- You want to execute certain commands or scripts without SSH.
Things to note
- Bucktrix should be installed in a machine where its privileges are being limited.
- Bucktrix responds to command from control user which is in the same encrypted room.
- It is also possible to send one-shot message.
trigger are used to differentiate when/where bucktrix is being called.
- Do not use Bucktrix in a room where you cannot trust all participants.